$15/book, $45/set of all three volumes
- Sold individually or as set of three volumes
- Free Shipping
All the Best Answers for the Worst Kid Problems Series
- Maximum-Strength Motivation-Makers
- Conduct Disorders & Anti-Social Youth
- Forgotten Favorite Strategies
Whether you choose to purchase the paperback book, ebook or audio version, you’re going to discover that this student behavior management book series delivers only use-now, real-world solutions for the entire range of social, emotional and behavioral problems you see each day.
This behavior improvement book series provides specific, innovative strategies for problems like apathy, bullying, peer conflict, disinterest in school, truancy, poor motivation, serious misconduct, non-compliance, and more.
Powerful methods do exist to solve and manage youth problems, but if you’re a teacher, counselor or youth professional, your training probably didn’t include a lot of practical, “real-world,” targeted solutions. Update your skills to fit contemporary kids. The All the Best Answers for the Worst Kid Problems books, ebooks and instant download audio books deliver targeted behavior management methods crafted especially for today’s youth.
If “one-size-fits-all” approaches leave you feeling that “nothing works” to manage and motivate some challenging students, this behavior improvement book series will show you exactly what to do instead.
For details on these resources, simply scroll further down this page. If you order these items as printable ebooks, you will receive them just 60 seconds later. Audio books arrive equally fast, and you can play these books right away on your computer, iPod, laptop, MP3 player. tablet or mobile phone.
- Need the best answers right now? This series will flood you with the newest and best techniques that exist, and put you “in the kids’ skin” so you know exactly what to do to avoid and manage problem behaviors.
- If you’ve run out of good choices or creative options, this series will turn you into a walking encyclopedia of compelling, new interventions that are designed to work when conventional approaches fail.
- This series lets you stop using yesterday’s methods with today’s youth.
- This series shows you what to do when “nothing works.”
- This series gives you the ready-to-use updated methods that you weren’t offered as part of your professional training.
- This series offers focused behavior management methods, clear guidance and eye-opening explanations.
- This series explains why conventional, out-of-date methods fail, and shows you exactly what to do instead.
- This series maximizes your impact on unmotivated, out-of-control, challenged and problem youth and children by give you exciting, more effective techniques you will be using just seconds from now.
Series Formats & Volumes
Buy Checked ✔ Item Below
Click Link to View or Purchase Other Formats and Volumes
The Best Answers for the Worst Kid Problems
Series of 3 Volumes
✔ eBook Format*
*Select other formats and volumes directly above