- Sold individually or as set of two volumes
- No shipping fee
Becoming a Motivated and Prepared Student
Behavior Change Handouts Book Series
1 of 2 Volumes
Motivating impossible-to-motivate students just got easier.
Becoming a Motivated and Prepared Student and Worker is going to become your best source of motivational worksheets for children and teens who struggle in school, refuse to work in class, are tardy, bored, or on the verge of dropping out entirely.
If you click on the image at left, you can download the attendance and punctuality worksheet for free and test this on your students. It makes a dynamite discussion-starter for most K-12 students.
The worksheet deliberately uses a lot of humor because it is hard for oppositional students to fight funny things. This student worksheet is a good example of the creative devices, skill-building activities, interventions and motivating strategies that actually train kids to be prepared, motivated students and workers.
We packed 50 student printables into this volume, and all are especially geared to work with your students despite whatever challenges they present.
The dynamic worksheets contained in this series are ready to print. They have been thoroughly road-tested for years with children and adolescents from 6 to 18 years old. Even better, the skill-building and motivational worksheets and activities are readily adapted to fit any student’s special needs or challenges.
We’ve worked hard to optimize these worksheets to succeed when conventional approaches fail. Populations that can especially benefit from these motivational worksheets are adolescents and children who struggle to read, are apathetic, have learning disorders, cope with emotional problems, are impaired by a disability like ADD, or have troubled focusing and maintaining their interest and cooperation.
The intervention worksheets use every modality imaginable, including cartoons, games, contests, posters, worksheets, and more. If you’ve been hoping to discover more effective, innovative behavior and classroom management worksheets, then this book is your solution.
Handouts in this volume include:
- Don’t Take a Lifetime to Figure It Out
- Will They Really Never Need School?
- Dropouts Needed Now for High Paying Jobs
- Rate How Well You Learn When You Miss Class
- Mamas, Don’t Let Your Daughters Grow Up to Be Dropouts
- If You Don’t Get the Tassel, Could This Future Be a Hassle?
- Last Chance Lance
- Are You Really Ready for Life in the Adult Lane?
- Find Out Now What You’ll Know Later
- Choose Your Salary for the Future
- A Driver’s License on the Big Road to Forever
- Will Your Skills or You Work in the New Century?
- Plus more than 40 additional printable worksheets
Series Volumes and Formats
Behavior Change Handouts
Select the Set of Two or Individual Volumes
eBook or Paperback Format