Tailored to Your Staff
Your staff could have CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT of their
professional development training?
Your staff could actually name the problems that they face in their classrooms and offices, and GET TRAINING THAT PRECISELY FIT those needs?
Your staff could get PRACTICAL, REAL-WORLD, READY-TO-USE SOLUTIONS instead of more theory and philosophizing?
The answer to “What if…” is right here.
- Only Youth Change Workshops and Speaker Ruth Herman Wells, M.S. custom tailor every professional development training workshop to fit your exact participants
- Only Youth Change Workshop and Speaker Ruth Herman Wells, M.S. target your exact students
- Only Youth Change and Speaker Ruth Herman Wells, M.S. puts your staff in charge of their own professional development
Within the first 10 minutes of your on-site workshop, your staff will be asked to name the most serious and problematic social, emotional, and school problems that their students present, then your workshop will deliver hundreds of immediate, innovative, real-world answers.
This workshop is packed with use-now, updated, more targeted methods that will transform your staff’s skills– and the results they achieve with even the most impossible-to-manage students.
These behavior management techniques are so effective and so easy to use, that your staff won’t want to miss a single one.
with today’s kids
Working with difficult children and youth doesn’t have to be so difficult
When you schedule Youth Change Workshops to come to your site
We Can Customize a Workshop
To Fit Any Setting
Youth Change and professional development speaker Ruth Herman Wells, M.S.have provided professional development to every type of site imaginable– from elementary schools to high schools, from charter schools to juvenile detention, from Pre-K to adult schools, from colleges to foster care agencies, from treatment centers to state hospitals, from group homes to correctional programs, from alternative schools to home school parents, from conferences to institutes, from special ed programs to independent living programs, from middle schools to Job Corps, from charter schools to day treatment settings, and everywhere in between.
No matter what type of child, youth or young adult you serve, Youth Change Workshops and veteran trainer Ruth Herman Wells has the innovative, practical solutions for your more serious and persistent student behavioral, social, and school conduct problems.
A typical Youth Change workshop packs a whopping 100 interventions to help turnaround problems like work refusal, defiance, truancy, delinquency, cyberbullying, bullying, gangs, anger control issues, ADHD, misbehavior, Asperger’s Spectrum Disorder, bullying, Oppositional Defiant Disorder,unmanageable behavior, poor school performance, peer interaction difficulties, and Conduct Disorder.
Look at several workshop and keynote professional development proposals designed to precisely target the special needs of each site:
- Proposal for a School District Inservice (click)
- Proposal for a Statewide School Counselor Mental Health Issues Conference (click)
- Proposal for a State Special Education Conference
Keynote and Breakout Workshops (click)
- Proposal for a Grade 4-8 Elementary School Professional Development Inservice Day (click)
- Proposal for a High School Professional Development Inservice Day (click)
- Proposal for a County Office of Education Inservice on
Oppositional Defiant and Conduct Disorders (click)
- Proposal for an Alternative Education Teacher Conference (click)
- Proposal for a Math and Science Teachers’ Conference (click)
- Proposal for a Grades K-2 Counselors’ Inservice Workshop (click)
- Proposal for an Alternative Ed High School Faculty Workshop (click)
- Proposal for an Inner City K-6 Elementary School Faculty (click)
- Proposal for K-12 Education Conference Breakout Workshops (click)
- Proposal for Motivational Back-to-School Talk for School District Elementary Teachers (click)
- Proposal for Middle and High School Alternative Education Teachers (click)
- Proposal for a University Conference on Helping Students with Learning Differences (click)
- Proposal for Inner City High School Faculty Workshop (click)
- Conference Keynote Speaker Presentation Information (click)
- Proposal for State Governor’s Juvenile Justice Conference (click)
- Proposal for K-8 New Teachers Classroom Management Workshop (click)
- Proposal Details for College Mentoring Conference
for Mentors Working with Students with Learning Differences
- Proposal for a College Faculty Professional Development (click)
- Proposal for a Federal Program Professional Development Inservice Workshop (click)
- Proposal for a High School District Faculty Professional Development (click)
- Proposal for an Adolescent Treatment Facility Professional Development Conference (click)
We can prepare a customized, problem-stopping proposal for your staff and your students.
If you want to precisely target your participants’ needs, contact us now while open dates remain.
If we have the date available, we will customize a professional development training event that will be practical and packed with innovative behavior and classroom management solutions.
View video of workshop Instructor and student behavior management expert, Ruth Herman Wells, M.S.
Call now toll-free to 1.800.545.5736, or email.
Call to request an information packet, and details on how you can preview our workshop free, without obligation: